NEW: Project Timeline
We have now also created an overview of the expected outputs of all 25 projects within the OWLP scheme, showing what will be delivered during each of the coming 12 quarters, until March 2017.
The below map gives some indication as to where the various projects will be carried out. the green dots on the map, however, only show those projects which are very location-specific. Beyond these, some projects will be happening in a variety of places and have not been shown on this map. Nevertheless, it shows that we endeavour to deliver something in each part of the OWLP area, to ensure that everybody will have a chance to get involved in his exciting scheme.
Projects & their Aims
The below project overviews each tell a slightly different story of what the OWLP partnership is trying to achieve over the next three years:
- The 25 OWLP Projects against the delivery years (Years 1 – 2 – 3, the latter running until March 2017) as well as against the four HLF Programme strands that all Landscape Partnership schemes need to adhere to, both in terms of budget allocation and in terms of impact (click on table for better view):
- The 25 OWLP projects against our Strategic Aims and Objectives (click on table for better view):
- The 25 OWLP Projects against our five Themes (click on table for better view):
- The 25 OWLP projects against the eight target audience types (click on table for better view):
All our project delivery partners are busy getting ready for delivery of their projects, with some projects already doing so. See this previous post for some of the things that can be expected over the next few months.
Related posts and pages:
- OWLP: Our Plans for Delivery
- OWLP Scheme launched
- About OWLP
- Our Vision
- Our Aims
- Proudly presenting: Our Themes
- Our Audience Profile