In order to ensure that we communicate in the most effective and appropriate way with our different audiences, we have recently created a Communications Strategy.
We are very keen to hear from you – our audience – to see what you think about our communications strategy:
This document explains:
1. Which are our key audiences;
2. How we aim to communicate with each audience type;
3. What are the key messages we aim to convey to each audience type.
We have identified ten key audience types; these are:
- Our Funders
- Project Board Members/organisations
- Project Delivery Partners/organisations
- Wider Partner Forum
- Residents & Community groups in villages & surrounding market towns
- Farmers & landowners
- Owners/managers of Tourism Businesses in the area
- User Groups & Visitors to the area
- Local Media
- Rest of the world (with an interest in the Ouse Washes area)
Our Communications Strategy is a ‘living document’ and will regularly be updated – and expanded upon -, with improvements following audience feedback through our community consultations and other routes.
So, please have a look at our current version and let us know what you think; thank you: