This page contains all the most up-to-date versions of the documents and resources to be used by the partners in the scheme. All other resources and downloads (for use by the general public) can be found on the Resources page of this blog.
Please respect any copyright issues there may be in any of these documents.
This page has sections of documents covering the following:
- Press Release template and Brand guidelines
- Financial Claims and Progress Reports
- Monitoring and Evaluation – (click on the heading to go to this section)
- General and other scheme documents – (click on the heading to go to this section)
Press Release template and Brand guidelines
- Press release template, updated January 2015: PRESS RELEASE TEMPLATE
- Ouse Washes – Brand Guidelines
- Ouse Washes Landscape Partnership Logo (jpg) (note: an .eps file can be sent on request)
- HLF Logo (jpg) (note: an .eps file can be sent on request)
Financial Claims and Progress Reports
Financial Claim forms
Financial Claims Supporting Documentation
Brief notes and information pertaining to these forms can be found below:
Claim Request Form – For each quarter (in which you wish to make a claim) every partner will need to complete a grant claim request. The form for making these requests is the OWLP Financial Claims sheet Empty Form and will need to be completed and returned to Jono at the central team before the quarterly deadline (see below).
You will need to supply supporting documentation for any monies you are claiming and any other amounts on your Claim Form. Supporting documentation is, for example, invoices, timesheets, interim payment certificates or in-kind contribution forms. This list is not exhaustive.
In-kind contribution form – For each element of your project specified as an “in-kind” contribution, we will need supporting documentation to uphold your claim; a signed in-kind contribution form as supplied on this page is ideal.
Volunteer timesheet – Each time a volunteer takes part in your project they will need to complete a timesheet for their hours of volunteering. (PLEASE NOTE: Each time a new volunteer joins your project they will need to complete both pages of the timesheet in order to capture the information needed for monitoring and evaluation, but on each subsequent period of volunteering they need only complete the first page). You can use your own timesheets if you would prefer, as long as they capture all the information requested on this form.
The schedule for making Grant Request claims and submitting Progress Reports
Progress Reports must be submitted to the central team every quarter even if nothing has happened and you are not making a financial claim. Your grant claim will not be paid until a progress report – with all associated evidence – for the same period has been received.
These documents give an overview of the scheme’s outputs and outcomes, how they are measured and how that measurement is undertaken. They also show how the projects each feed into the outputs and outcomes of the scheme as a whole.
- Scheme wide outcomes and how project outcomes feed into these
- Links between scheme-wide outcomes and project outcomes shown per project
- M&E Presentation 25.06.14 Nuts & Bolts
- M&E Presentation Tools and Techniques
- HLF data collection info
- OWLP_Output Data Form 2013_UPDATE 03 03 2014
- Scheme wide outcomes and baseline data
- LP Evaluation guidance July 14
This section contains documents and information which may be useful for partners and give some additional scheme-wide information regarding processes and the partnership.
- Communications Strategy: OWLP Communications Strategy update Aug 2014
- HLF acknowledgement: Acknowledge_Your_Grant_July2011
- Risk Register: Risk Register_Updated_May 2014
- OWLP Projects delivery plan: Timeline OWLP Projects Overview_June 2014
- OWLP management structure: Management Structure OWLP_Updated_June 2014
- OWLP Method of choosing contractors: Method of choosing consultants, contractors and suppliers_Updated April 2014
Further help and information regarding all of the forms on this page is available from any member of the central team, contact details for the team are on the Contact Us page.