These are exciting times for us. Having received the excellent news from the Heritage Lottery Fund only a week ago that the HLF grants the OWLP scheme its stage 2 bid, we are now ready to expand the central OWLP team. Cambridgeshire ACRE, as the lead partner in the OWLP partnership, is now recruiting two people:
- Countryside Engagement Officer. This is a full-time post (37 hrs/wk); contract until March 2017.
- Programme Support Officer. this is a part-time post (21 hrs/wk) post; contract until December 2016.
Where to find more information and how to apply:
- Find further details about the jobs here: Countryside Engagement Officer and Programme Support Officer
- For a full job description and an application form, go to www.cambsacre.org.uk/jobs.php
Closing date and interviews:
- The closing date for both jobs is noon on Friday 4 April 2014.
- Initial interviews will be held at Cambridgeshire ACRE’s offices in Littleport on Thursday 10 April (for the ‘Countryside Engagement Officer’ position) and on 11 April (for the ‘Programme Support Officer’ position).
You would like to know more?
Besides the information you can find in the various pages and posts on this OWLP blog, also visit the OWLP’s page on the Cambridgeshire ACRE’s website.
For an informal discussion, you can also contact me, the OWLP Programme Manager, at 01353 865030 or email@example.com.