Find out about HFL funding options for your project ideas
You can book a session to find out about the funding we have available, our application process and discuss any project ideas you may have.
What projects does HLF fund?
HLF funds a broad range of activities that help people of all ages explore their heritage together. These can range from small scale events, exhibitions and workshops to larger projects that include training, volunteering, conservation and restoration.
Heritage means many things to different people. Heritage Lottery funds projects from £3,000 upwards, for activities that include:
- Exploring histories of individuals, communities, places, events and historic anniversaries
- First World War
- natural habitats and species
- community archaeology
- collections of items, archives or other materials
- industrial, maritime and transport history
- historic buildings and structures, including listed places of worship
How do I book a session?
To book a one to one advice session, please phone Rachel Fuller on 01223 224880.
This event is supported by Cambridge CVS http://www.cambridgecvs.org.uk