Funding advice from HLF in Huntingdon
Heritage Lottery Fund will be at Hunts Forum on Friday 24 January from 11am to 4pm. You can book a session to find out about the funding they have available, application processes and discuss any project ideas you may have.
What do they fund?
HLF funds a broad range of activities that help people of all ages explore their heritage together. These can range from small scale events, exhibitions and workshops to larger projects that include training, volunteering, conservation and restoration
Heritage means many things to different people. Heritage Lottery funds activities that include:
- exploring histories of individuals, communities, places, events and historic anniversaries
- First World War
- natural habitats and species
- community archaeology
- collections of items, archives or other materials
- industrial, maritime and transport history
- historic buildings and structures, including listed places of worship
Programmes fund projects from £3,000 to several million.
How do you book a session?
To book a one to one advice session, please phone Rachel Fuller on 01223 224880.
This event is supported by Hunts Forum: www.huntsforum.org.uk