Heritage Lottery Fund will be at the Ferry Project, South Brink, Wisbech PE13 1JQ on Thursday 19 December with Cambridgeshire CVS. You can book a session to discuss your project idea and get advice on the application process.
What do they fund?
HLF funds a broad range of activities that help people of all ages explore their heritage together. These can range from small scale events, exhibitions and workshops to larger projects that include training, volunteering, conservation and restoration.
Heritage means many things to different people. Heritage Lottery funds activities that include
- exploring histories of individuals, communities, places, events and historic anniversary
- First World War
- natural habitats and species
- community archaeology
- collections of items, archives or other materials
- industrial, maritime and transport history
- historic buildings and structures
To book a one to one advice session, please phone Rachel Fuller on 01223 224880. Appointments are currently available from 10am to 3pm.
This event is organised by Cambridge CVS: www.cambridgecvs.org.uk